HERE0:3

African

Buhari writes South African President, laments huge corruption in govt

President Muhammadu Buhari has urged African leaders to ensure the immediate actualization of the Common African Position on Assets Recovery (CAPAR), as the continent celebrates Anti-Corruption Day, July 11, 2020. In a letter to South Africa’s President, Cyril Ramaphosa, Chairman of African Union, the Nigerian leader asked for a re-commitment to the anti-corruption war by […]

573
Like
Save
South African rapper, AKA tests positive for COVID-19

South African rapper, AKA has tested positive for COVID-19. According to a statement released on Friday 10th July, he chose to make his result public in an effort to create awareness about the virus. AKA chose to make his positive result public. He has also pleaded with those who are experiencing symptoms, to get tested […]

4,851
Like
Save
African Development Bank grants $0.5 million emergency relief assistance to Libya

The bank’s funding will contribute to supporting Libya’s national response plan for COVID-19. The post African Development Bank grants $0.5 million emergency relief assistance to Libya appeared first on Premium Times Nigeria.

1,342
Like
Save
“Some Of The Biggest Players In African Music Aren’t Even Africa-Owned” -Mr Eazi

Nigerian singer and Empawa boss, Mr Eazi has urged African creatives to push towards African equity participation.  The singer took to his Instagram page to point out that Africa has been exploited for its mineral resources for years. He added that 95% of Africa’s resources are shipped out of Africa and the remaining 5% is mismanaged […]

1,686
Like
Save
You Don’t Want to Miss this Episode of African Stories Untold’s “My Birthing Experience”

For this episode of African Stories Untold‘s “My Birthing Experience“, Tobi speaks about the difficulties of having to give birth to a big baby, her pregnancy journey and the joy of motherhood. The web series gives women and men the platform to share the joys, pains, fears and the overwhelming ride of pregnancy that people […]

3,832
Like
Save
Mr Eazi is calling on all African Creatives to “push towards African equity participation”

Mr Eazi wants all African creatives and stakeholders to “push towards African equity participation”. The singer shared this message in a recent post on his social media pages with the caption “Fink about It, Be About it, Do about It” In the post, Mr. Eazi pointed out how Africa has been exploited for it’s mineral resources […]

5,280
Like
Save
4 Things We Can’t Take Away From Tiwa Savage, That Makes Her No.1 African Bad Girl (Queen)

Tiwa Savage is a strong force within Africa’s ever-growing music industry. Over the years, the beautiful songbird has captivated millions of fans with her music.  There are certain special traits that we’ve noticed that can not be taken away from the singer and in this article, we would be listing out these features. Her Voice […]

2,317
Like
Save
Edo Pride celebrates first African male bobsled team

The team The Edo Pride has commended the first African male bobsleigh team that will represent Nigeria in next year’s Olympics games and the Winter Olympics. The record-breaking team, which participated in the European Cup, comprise of Osazee Ulamen, Aaron Omere and Elias Omere, had vowed to make their home country, Nigeria, proud in the […]

1,539
Like
Save
African road users demand NEXIT mobile mapping app

From left— Randy Carpenter, President; Vincent Ebuh, Chairman, and Dr. Stanley Tarka. By Prince Osuagwu African road users are requesting the introduction of revolutionary mobile navigational app, NEXIT in Africa to revolutionalise road trip experience in the continent as it has done in the United States of America. Most of the motorists who say they […]

4,004
Like
Save
You Need to Check Out this Live Performance of “African Queen” & Other Hits by 2Baba

2Baba delivered an amazing performance for the Entercom Atlanta Concert. His set featured popular hits like “African Queen“, “Amaka” and “Target You“. Watch the full performance below: The post You Need to Check Out this Live Performance of “African Queen” & Other Hits by 2Baba appeared first on BellaNaija – Showcasing Africa to the world. […]

466
Like
Save
Krizbeatz – African Time ft. Teni

Krizbeatz – African Time ft. Teni Teni Joins Krizbeatz on new single, “African Time” off Upcoming Album Nigerian producer, Krizbeatz has announced the title and release date of his new album. The project dubbed “African Time” was revealed via Krizbeatz’ official YouTube channel with a compelling video that found him relishing in his African consciousness. […]

5,087
Like
Save