Residents, pupils on rampage in Edo, as electric wire electrocutes pupil

Residents, pupils on rampage in Edo, as electric wire electrocutes pupil

There was commotion at Eyaen axis of Benin, Edo State on Thursday, as a pupil of Eyaen Primary School, Benedict Sanni, was allegedly electrocuted by naked wires which fell from electric poles belonging to the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC).

The post Residents, pupils on rampage in Edo, as electric wire electrocutes pupil appeared first on PM NEWS Nigeria.

409
Like
Save

Comments

Write a comment

*